This beautiful meditation will guide you on your journey to your secret garden. In today’s hectic and busy world, finding time to tune in and escape to your very own secret garden for a few minutes can help you find peace, quiet and tranquillity and regain your balance.
When you come out of the meditation, remember what you saw in your secret garden. What colour were your flowers? What sort of trees did you see? Did you see a waterfall, butterflies, birds? How did you feel while walking through your special place?
Remember these details so you can revisit this garden anytime you want.
Let’s get started . . .
- Find a place to relax, a place that makes you feel good. Make sure it is free from distraction.
- Take a deep breath, close your eyes and relax your body. Take another slow deep breath, in through your nose and out through your mouth.
- Let your body go limp – relax – you feel calm and light.
- Now begin your journey by imagining that you have just stepped onto a path that is winding its way through a garden. As you walk by, you realise this is not just any garden, this is the most beautiful garden you have ever seen. Everything looks wonderful. The plants look lush and the flowers are beautiful and blooming. Look at the grass, oh-so green, so fresh.
- You follow the path through the garden. It’s a lovely day with the sun shining brightly, perfect weather for your garden. As you wind your way slowly on the path, you notice all the beautiful flowers and all the different colours. How you love those colours. How you love this garden. It makes you feel wonderful.
- Look what is up ahead, a garden seat. You feel so relaxed. You take a seat and take in all the beauty of this garden. As you sit there, you hear the birds, see their beautiful colours, see them flying around. Next to you notice a stream of water gently cascading over rocks.
- How peaceful you feel, how totally relaxed. You love this garden, this place of beauty. Gaze into the water. Take another deep breath for soon we are going to be leaving the garden. Take another look at the birds and the flowers.
- When you feel ready, step back on to the path and take a gentle stroll back through the garden the way you came. Send wishes to the trees and the birds. Take in the love that surrounds you in your beautiful garden.
- When you come to the end of the path you can open your eyes.
We hope that this meditation guide offered you a different kind of peace and relaxation, even for a little while. We hope that this day brings great things ahead.
In search for answers? If you are you in need of guidance, our talented Clairvoyants, Love Psychics, Spiritual Mediums and Tarot Readers are ready to be your guide 24/7. For a live psychic reading with our gifted readers, call 02 8880 7668.