The Psychic Truth Policy Statement sets out our policy on the management of personal information and you can access personal information about you held by Psychic Truth and advise if you think it is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date.
1. What information do we collect?
We collect personal information from you when you provide your personal details via the telephone or when you submit a completed registration form and every time you email us any personal details.
We also collect information automatically about your visits to our site, such as browsing patterns, but information collected in this way is only used in aggregate form rather than being linked to identifiable individuals.
2. Submission of others’ personal information
3. What we do with the information we gather?
Psychic Truth controls the personal data collected on this site. We use personal information collected via the Psychic Truth website or via the telephone in the following ways:
- to complete your request for services from Psychic Truth
- to provide a more personalised service to site users
- to notify you about changes to our web site
- to send you details of products or services from us or from third parties which we believe may be of interest to you
Only information deemed necessary is collected and information which is no longer required is destroyed or deleted from our computers.
Psychic Truth may pass your data to third parties for processing on its behalf.
When you register on this site, you are given the opportunity to say that you would rather not receive communications about changes to our site or about other products and services. If you did not object when you fill in the registration form, but you change your mind later, please email us at [email protected].
We also use information in aggregate form to help us analyse, develop and manage the site.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
5. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
6. Right of Access
Should you require to gain access to or obtain a copy of the personal information we have acquired from you and recorded to our systems, please write to or e-mail us at [email protected]. and we will immediately comply.
7. Right of Erasure
In the event that, for any reason, you would like to demand the full erasure of your personal information in our database, you can do so by writing to or e-mailing us and we will grant your request without delay.
8. Special notice if you are under 18 years old
9. Cookies – What are they and how do we use them?
This web site contains links to other sites and may also be linked to from other sites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites, and we recommend you read the privacy statements on entering other sites. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this web site.
11. International data transfers
The use of a web site to collect and process personal information inevitably involves the transmission of data internationally. By visiting our site you acknowledge this and agree to the transmission of data in this way.
12. Changes to our policy
Last Modified: 25 April 2019